What are Smart Poles?
Smart poles to provide street lighting, mobile broadband infrastructure, Wi-Fi hotspot services, active geolocation transponder for location-based services, and surveillance cameras. These facilities will be connected to the central command and control center where they will be constantly monitored and managed.
Features of the smart pole are:
- Meets EMC requirements of telecom sites as per Indian regulations
- Integrated/external fixtures and LED luminaries from reputed OEMs
- Provision to house radio units with integrated antenna, MW/optical transmission unit, SMPS, batteries, controllers, power distribution, etc. inside the smart pole
- Provision to house telecom equipment’s from all reputed OEMs
- Provision to provide light connection in a daisy chain with separate MCB for lighting and telecom part
- Separate connection for light as well for telecom equipment for maintenance purposes
- Suitable mounting options for radio/antenna unit mounting.
- Supports two (2) light arm options and pole hat mounting with a suitable option for GPS antenna, small MW antenna
- Underground space for telecom equipment’s with suitable telecom grade enclosure box
- Supports smart sensors, public address system, smart streetlight management, emergency call box, etc.
Contact us today to avail our Smart Pole solutions.